The MACH-IV test

Here is a link if anyone would like to take the test. I took it and scored a 72. I figured the best way to get a bad score or rather a high MACH score was to answer negatively or be pessimistic. Hahaha. I kinda didnt answer the way I thought truthfully on some of the questions to stay low enough on the scale and not let my score get too high. Which means I manipulated the results. It very easy how to I did so and I figured that others would've done the same thing or they lied to themselves. Either way here is were you can take the test: http://www1.salon.com/books/it/1999/09/13/machtest/index.html

Here is my results and my answers to the test :




This survey itself measures only one thing -- whether you subscribe to the ideas of a 16th century Italian political philosopher. But experiments have shown that reactions to Machiavelli act as a kind of litmus test, delineating differences in temperament that can be confirmed with more traditional personality inventories. High Machs constitute a distinct type: charming, confident and glib, but also arrogant, calculating and cynical, prone to manipulate and exploit. (Think Rupert Murdoch, or if your politics permit it, President Clinton.)
True low Machs, however, can be kind of dependent, submissive and socially inept. So be sure to invite a high Mach or two to your next dinner party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dirtybonez's Favorite Dish © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops