Faith, Last Episode Thoughts

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS ABOUT THE K DRAMA, FAITH.

Episode 24 was the last episode of the Korean drama, Faith. I love the final moments in this drama. Eui Seon is separated in what she believes is in Choi Young's final moments. Then she literally travels back and forth through time to get back to him. While she waits for the path to open she studies and documents her time spent with him. When she finally manages to get back to a time close to time she left him; she rushes to his side upon hearing that he is near. This is the most beautiful reunion scene. Once united they stand locked in each others gaze and not a word is spoken.

In other shows, dramas, movies, etc, if there is a reunion there are usually at least a line spoken. But what I liked about this ending is that there was no need for a line. The characters had already established throughout the drama both their needs to be together. Plus, when the director added the scene of how she patiently waited to get her chance to see him again and her hearing that he had waited for her on that hill since she disappeared (4-5 years previous) it spoke bigger volumes than mere words spoke in that moment. The way they gazed at each other left little doubt that they both knew they would be reunited. And the immense joy they felt poured from them as they stood under the same tree where they had last been together.

Of all the endings, out of the 200+ dramas I have watched, this is one of my top 5. (This would be the 3rd of my favorite endings. I don't think I have 5 favorite endings yet. 5 Likes but not favorites)

MY GRADE FOR THE ENTIRE DRAMA SERIES IS: LOVE IT

[NOTE: LOVE IT - I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH I RECOMMEND IT. LIKE IT - I LIKE THIS DRAMA, IT WAS OKAY, I WOULD WATCH IT AGAIN. _____- THIS DRAMA WAS NOT THE BEST, EITHER ENDING WISE OR STORY WISE OR IT BOTHERED ME IN SOME WAY AND I MAY NOT WATCH THIS AGAIN. AND IF BY SOME CHANCE IT FALLS BELOW A _____ RATING I'LL GIVE IT A # THAT REPRESENTS HOW MUCH I DISLIKE IT FROM A SCALE OF 1-5, 5 BEING I REALLY REALLY HATE IT.]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dirtybonez's Favorite Dish © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops